March 11, 2010

Oregonian Deal


The Oregonian is currently offering a weekend package deal on their papers. I called today and signed up for it, so here is how it works

You sign up for a 24 week subscription for $20

you will receive the Friday, Saturday and Sunday paper

You will have to pay the full amount up front but this works out to be about $.83 for the Sunday paper.

Thanks Frugal Living NW!!

This deal does get better, when I called in I was able to quadruple this and I will pay $80 (when I am billed) and I will get 4 papers on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. They will not let you just get multiples of only Sunday but you can get all three days. So I will basically pay $3.33 for 4 Sunday papers which saves me $4.67/week and a trip to the store. This will save me $112 over buying the Sunday papers at the store and I like those savings!

All you have to do is call 503-221-8240 to sign up today!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment