- PG- This is for the Proctor and Gamble coupon insert, for example a post may say- 12/27 PG so you would find this coupon in the PG brand saver from December 27th, 2009
SS- This is for Smart Source coupon insert
WYB- When you buy, for example "get a free 50oz Tide wyb $30 of Proctor and Gamble products
- BOGO- Buy one get one free or B2G1, which would be buy 2 get 1 free
- FAR- Free after rebate
- OYNO- On your next order, often times a coupon will print out after you check out for a certain amount, or a free product on your next shopping order.
- Catalina- A coupon that prints out along with your receipt.
- OOP- out of pocket, the total cost you will pay after all coupon redemptions
- YMMV- Your mileage may vary, you may have to try several different stores for deal sucess.
- SCR- Single check rebate, this is Rite Aids rebate program see my Rite Aid post for more details