January 30, 2010

5 A Day

I was recently on couponing to Disney and saw an awesome thing she is doing called 5 A Day (you can read the full post here) Basically Monday through Friday she will be posting 5 different companies and their contact form to write them about a compliment or complaint about their product and 9 times out of 10 they will send you some coupons! These are usually free product or high dollar coupons. I have already had some success with this, I e-mailed Pampers, because when I had my baby in September the hospital had Swaddlers and while I was using 2 of the diapers the tabs tore off and so I wrote them and complained and they sent me 2 $5 off any Pampers product coupons! I sent these into diapers.com and got an awesome deal on diapers, so it really does work. Come along and try it with me! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment