December 14, 2010

LeapFrog Toy Sale on Amazon.com

I have to say I am loving online shopping for Christmas this year! I have managed to get all my gifts shipped to my door and haven't had to pay extra shipping charges (which I love!). There are more deals right now on Amazon.com they currently have 3 LeapFrog toys for just $9.99
LeapFrog Cook and Play Potsy   LeapFrog Learn and Groove Music Wand LeapFrog Learn & Groove Color Play Drum
LeapFrog Cook and Play Potsy

LeapFrog Learn and Groove Music Wand

LeapFrog Learn & Groove Color Play Drum
I really like the LeapFrog Cook and Play Potsy because you can connect it to your computer and personalize it for your child.

These toys also all ship free with Amazon Prime so if you haven't already sign up for Amazon Mom, Amazon Prime or Amazon Student to take advantage of the free 2-day shipping.

**Remember with all online prices they are not guaranteed for any length of time. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment