June 26, 2012

Rite Aid Finds 6/25/12

Yesterday I went into Rite Aid to check out some deals I had seen on Hip 2 Save. I was so happy that I actually found them when I went into the store, this is pretty rare in my experience. So here are the deals, broke down by transaction if you would like to do the same thing.


Transaction #1
1 Carex Cane Tips @ $3.36
4 Smart Water @ 4/$5 = $5 (we got a little thirsty so only 2.5 are shown)
Total = $8.36

Get back $10 UPR for Carex Cane Tips (this is the only reason I bought these and I plan to donate them)

Get back $2 UPR for 4 Smart Waters

Transaction #2
2 Fujifilm waterproof disposable cameras @ $7.99 ea = $15.98
Use $10 UPR and $2 UPR
Final OOP = $3.98

Get back 2 $5 UPR and 2 $3 UPR- so these cameras end up being free!!
This deal is no longer working, so you can try but there have been reports that it will not work :(

Transaction #3
Pampers Baby Dry @ $9.99
Use $3/1 Pampers (I had a catalina coupon, but there are $1.50/1 coupons here)
Total = $6.99
Use $5 UPR
Final OOP = $1.99

Get back $2 UPR from Pampers

I had a $5 UPR from last week to start with, so all together I paid $9.33 OOP for over $60 of products and I still have $13 UPR to roll to next week! The drug store game is pretty easy once you get the hang of it, remember I am always here for questions if you have them :) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment